Air Import/Export Operator
Air Import Coordinator – Hybrid Working
An exciting and challenging new vacancy has opened with one of the world’s leading freight forwarders and my client is now looking to hire an Air Import Coordinator based in Hounslow.
Established in the 1800s as a family business, my client has grown tremendously over the years and as a result has become a market leader in the industry of freight forwarding. With a strong company culture centred on values, an intercultural work environment and a bountiful award-winning package offered to anyone lucky enough to join them, this is an excellent company to develop in and grow with.
- Salary from £28,000 to £36,000 (DOE)
- Hybrid working
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing to 25 days with service)
- Monday to Friday (37.5 hours)
- Funded Social Events
- Bonus Schemes (results-driven, subject to role/department)
- Death in Service
- Perk box Employee Benefits Platform
- Workplace Nursery Provision
- Annual Performance Awards
- Free parking
(Full package to be discussed upon application)
The Right Person
My client will consider candidates with strong operational experience working for a Freight forwarder though the ideal candidate will have experience in air freight with a firm understanding of Import logistics, though will also consider export provided the candidate is willing to cross-train.
- IT proficient, ideally including Cargowise knowledge
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of air import procedures
- Excellent communication and complaint-resolution skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver high-quality, on-time work
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.