Applications Engineer – Software / SCADA
Technical Sales / Support Engineer – Software / Process Control SCADA
Our client is a specialist software solutions company process engineering sectors such and oil & gas, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, manufacturing. Their software and data aquisition solutions provide real-time insight to operate facilities efficiently, and safely.
They are now seeking a Sales Support Engineer / Applications Engineer.
The role is instrumental in supporting the global sales team in providing essential guidance to customers globally throughout the sales cycle. Leveraging your technical expertise, process industry knowledge, and effective communication skills, you will employ a customer-centric approach to comprehensively understand clients’ business drivers and requirements.
- A mix of hybrid working and office based
- Support customers and sales team globally
- You will become a software product expert enabling you to recommend optimal solutions and showcase the value of the products
- Prepare quotations
- Provide product information in response to customer inquiries, matching customer requirements to proposed solutions
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations
- Create proposals for the development and deployment of customer specific software solutions
A technically qualified engineer, likely to be degree qualified in an Engineering disciple or Software-related subjects
Work experience within process automation environments or products such as software, instrumentation, senors, controls systems, SaaS
Expertise within a relevant process industry sector would be useful i.e. oil & gas, petrochem, pharma or similar
Willing & able to work from Cowes, IOW office regularly
- 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Salary of around £45K, depending on experience.
- Pension and death in service cover, private healthcare
- Company bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.