Architectural Technologist required to join a small private architects practice in Eastleigh.
The practice work closely with clients on residential and commercial, education, health sector projects in and around Hampshire with projects up to around £10m.
They are now hiring an additional Architectural Technologist with either residential or commercial experience.
- Working as part of a small close knit team on all RIBA stages
- Projects range from small single storey residential extensions to larger housing development schemes working with developers and consultants.
- Taking project through planning process and building control
- Designing building to suit environmental and technical specification with innovative ideas
- Assisting with drawings
- Around 5 years post qualified practical experience within an architectural practice
- Degree in Architecture
- Hands on and able to wear multiple hats as necessary in a small firm
- Sound experience with AutoCad and/or REVIT
- Full driving licence
- Salary to £35K
- Working hours: 9-5:30
- Annual leave: 20 days plus bank holidays
- Private health care + company laptop
- Bonus available
- Some Hybrid/flexible working
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.