Area Sales Manager – Pumps, Motors, Gearboxes
- Ensure all potential customers are made aware of the full range of products and services and to maximise the order potential
- Develop, manage and maintain strong business relationships with all customers
- Report changing market conditions and identify potential opportunities and risks to the management team.
- Accurately utilise and maintain CRM systems
- Provide routine sales reports and forecasts to demonstrate potential opportunities
- Secure and direct enquiries for our products and services to the most appropriate department within the business and ensure swift responses
- Being highly self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed and exceed objectives. Hitting sales targets.
- Experience selling products within the MRO product market – more specifically Pumps / Motors / Gears and Power Transmissions / Bearings.
- Be able to use own initiative to achieve objectives. Thinking out side of the box to succeed.
- Commercially aware with the ability to overcome objections, negotiate successfully; secure orders and contracts to achieve the desired revenues at the required profitability.
- Able to communicate professionally to develop and maintain strong long term business relationships at all levels.
- Salary £35k-£45k depending on experience
- Company Car
- Company bonus scheme
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.