Area Sales Manager – South
Area Sales Manager – Food Packaging Machinery – South
Are you a driven sales professional with engineering or capital equipment experience? Would you be motivated by the opportunity to sell reputable, market-leading machinery? This role offers the autonomy to take sole responsibility for all sales across the South.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high value – low volume business with a strong existing base of customers. Acting as the sole supplier for a world-leading machinery manufacturer, this offers the benefit of brand awareness within the industry.
Previous experience may have been in a field-based sales role, or may have come in a customer-facing engineering environment. Previous job titles may have included Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Applications Engineer or similar.
- Managing and selling to existing customers
- Building and developing new business through company generated leads and via your own initiative and work
- Building relationships with our Ancillary partners
- Managing the internal sales process upon order placement
- Dealing with project values of £100k upwards
- You will be required to produce full costing analysis and customer quotations
- Working in conjunction and effectively with the Sales team and all other departments
- Previous sales experience as an Area Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Applications Engineer or similar
- Experience selling capital equipment, processing, packaging, labelling machinery or similar into the food sector (food, dairy, beverage, confectionery or similar)
- A strong technical skill-set and a genuine interest in a sales career could compensate for lack of previous experience in a similar position
- Able to travel across the South of the UK and overseas when required
- Base Salary £40,000-£50,000
- Performance-based bonus circa 15-20% of annual salary
- Car, laptop and phone allowance
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.