BDM – Road
Business Development Manager (BDM) – Essex – Up to £40k + Commission
Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our client who are a leading freight forwarder who operate across the whole of the UK. You will be responsible for supporting the growth of the business by sourcing new regular trading and profitable road freight customers, as well looking for customers with warehousing and/or customs requirements.
- £35k – £40k Depending on Experience
- Uncapped Commission
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Above standard Pension contributions
- Company Car/Allowance
- Company Mobile Phone
- Discounted Gym membership
- Birthday Off
- Employee representation forum
- Great growth potential
- Source new Road Freight Customers
- Build relationships with existing customers
- Proven Track record of success in Sales – Essential
- Freight Forwarding Industry Experience – Essential
- Road Freight Knowledge – Preferable
- Good understanding of transport and Worldwide logistics
- Organisational skills
- Strong resilience and positivity particularly in challenging situations
- Self sufficient
- Strong negotiation skills
- The ability to develop and build strong and personable relationships over the phone and in person with a broad range of individuals
#FREIGHTFORWARDING #BDM #ROADFREIGHT #BUSINESSDEVELOPMENTMANAGER #ROADFREIGHTJOBS #SALES #ESSEX
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.