Bench Joiner / Finisher
Bench Joiner / Finisher – Luxury Residential
An opening has become available for an experienced bench joiner / finisher to join the team at this high end residential joinery firm.
My client covers the full process from design, manufacture, finishing and installation. Each product and client is unique; projects range from Kitchens, fitted storage, dressing rooms and bespoke requests from the client.
Due to recent growth, the manufacturing facilities have doubled and they are now looking for enthusiastic candidates to contribute to the continued success.
With several new contracts confirmed, the ideal candidate will need to be proactive and confident in the trade.
– work from drawings to manufacture joinery items
– Experience in or willingness to learn spray paint finishing
– confident interpreting drawings
– highly accurate and good attention to detail
– experience using a range of hand held tools
– confident use of a range of machines such as sliding panel saw, spindle moulder, planer/thicknesser
– good presentation and customer service as you will be representing the company brand
£17-25 p/h depending on experience and capability
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.