Bonded Warehouse Manager
Bonded Warehouse Manager – Central London – Up to £45,000
A Bonded Warehouse Manager is required to join our client, who are an independent wine importer and distributor, who are based in Central London.
The Bonded Warehouse Manager MUST have proven experience in dealing with bonded warehousing, ideally within a drinks logistics capacity.
Salary: Up to £45,000
The position of Bonded Warehouse Manager involves:
- Being responsible for the overall management of the bonded warehouse and control of goods in/out operation and stock control for the organisation.
- This will include the development, performance and maintenance of the warehouse to produce a compliant, efficient system and solution, maximising performance & profitability against pre-agreed targets and controls.
- Overall responsibility of liaising with HMRC and the associated paperwork and customs clearance e.g. HMRC gateway systems, EMCIS system.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate records to applicable criteria including details relating to the carrier, importer and goods.
- Ensuring that the team understands the mechanism of the warehouse, their duties and role within the organisation.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that the team is kept up to date with applicable import and duty regulations.
- Adhere to budgets and plan to maximise profitability.
- Ensure customer service levels exceeds expectations through effective communication, planning and achievement of KPIs.
- Ensure the smooth running of the team and organisation as a whole.
- Contribute to training and development of the team and organisation as a whole.
- Assist the Director in achieving maximum customer satisfaction in accordance with organisation plans.
- Maintain responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related legal/statutory regulations, professional duties, responsibilities and obligations.
- Anticipate and manage changes generated by business growth and changing customer requirements.
- Ensure processes and procedures are in place, monitored and improved.
- Leading a team of Warehouse Supervisor and Operatives
- Experience within drinks logistics or similar
- Experience with HRMC Bonded Warehouses
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.