Building Physics Engineer – Building Services
Building Physics / Mechanical Designer – Building Services
Working in conjunction with a Chartered MEP Building Services Consultant seeking a Building Physics / Energy Modelling professional to join their dynamic team.
The singular practice possess an abundance of industry expertise through the professionals who serve the company as they aid a range of clients in achieving optimum building performance.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and utilise your skillset to ensure high level system integration across a multitude of building services project sectors.
The Role –
– Analysis of energy efficiency of building systems inclusive of HVAC, piping, ducting, further Mechanical systems
– Collaborate with varying project professionals to ensure sustainable design principles into all projects
– Ensuring building designs are compliant with relevant legislation and building code standards
– Possessing relevant Building Services Engineering / Sustainable Engineering or relevant degree, HNC / HND qualification
– Strong understanding of fluid dynamics and environmental science
– Understanding of sustainable building practice and building certifications
– Proficiency in energy modelling software – IES software background essential
– To £40k per annum
– Pension Contribution
– Remote working
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.