Building Physics Engineer – Building Services
Building Physics Engineer / Sustainable Specialist – Building Services
Working in conjunction with an MEP Building Services Consultant specialist currently seeking a Building Physics Engineer / Sustainable specialist professional to join the Chichester office team at this time.
The established independent consultant are able to offer expertise from condition surveys, feasibility studies, through to design capabilities, project management and final inspection and work sign-off.
Since inception more than 20 years ago our client have been providing high quality delivery of a multitude of projects from refurbishment to new build across Residential, Healthcare, Educational and further areas.
The Role –
– Analysis of energy efficiency of building systems inclusive of HVAC, piping, ducting, further Mechanical systems
– Collaborate with varying project professionals to ensure sustainable design principles into all projects
– Ensuring building designs are compliant with relevant legislation and building code standards
– Possessing relevant Building Services Engineering / Sustainable Engineering or relevant degree, HNC / HND qualification
– Strong understanding of fluid dynamics and environmental science
– Understanding of sustainable building practice and building certifications
– Proficiency in energy modelling software – IES software background essential
– To £40k per annum
– 25 days holiday allowance yearly, excluding bank holidays
– Government pension scheme
– Chance of future progression within practice
– Hybrid / flexible working
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.