Building Services Design Engineer
Building Services Design Engineer – HVAC
A leading provider of Air Conditioning and Ventilation systems in are looking for a qualified Building Services Engineer to join their design team.
The role is to design HVAC systems for commercial buildings both new build & retro-fit.
You must have a degree or diploma in either mechanical engineering or building services and some sort of building services experience. Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- Collaborate with clients and project teams to understand project requirements and objectives.
- Conduct heat load calculations, energy modeling, and system simulations.
- Design and develop HVAC systems, including equipment selection, ductwork design, and pipe sizing.
- Prepare detailed engineering drawings, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Conduct site visits and inspections.
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma or HND/HNC in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or related field
- HVAC system design, including experience with design software (e.g., AutoCAD, Revit, or equivalent).
- Salary £30,000 to £45,000 depending on level of experience
- Hybrid working
- 8% pension
- 28 days holiday
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.