Building Surveyor – Commercial / Industrial
Building Surveyor – Graduate to Senior
I’m representing a market-leading construction consultancy based on the South Coast. They are looking for a Building Surveyor to work on large-scale commercial and industrial projects, many of which are on sites across the South East and South West of England. They are flexible on salary, holiday and car allowance. Expecting their Surveyors to bring in a percentage of their package in surveys, so you will have the autonomy to set your own hours, salary and holiday allowance based on your ability and experience.
This is suitable for graduates surveyors, junior surveyors, intermediate surveyors and senior surveyors alike.
- Salary bracket £35,000 to £100,000 aimed at Graduates Surveyors, Junior Surveyors, Intermediate Surveyors and Senior Surveyors
- Car allowance £5000 – £10,000
- 40 hour contract, to be negotiated depending on your needs
- Minimum 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays which can be negotiated based on your needs
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangement
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to work on MOD and high-security sites
- Business mileage of 45p/mile + client visit expenses
- Funding for courses and professional development
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.