My client is a market-leading construction multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Hampshire. They are looking for a Building Surveyor to work on commercial and industrial projects across the South East and South West of England.
This is suitable for commercially biased Building Surveyors.
- Condition Surveys
- Defect analysis
- Pathology analysis
- Sustainability benchmarks
- Report writing
- Salary bracket £35,000 to £50,000 with potential to earn considerably more
- 40 hour contract
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangement
- Free onsite parking
- Opportunity to work on MOD and high-security sites
- Business mileage of 45p/mile + client visit expenses
- Funding for courses and professional development
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.