WR Logistics are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst in Coleshill, Birmingham.
This is a permanent role within a large Freight Forwarding company that operates globally.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of freight and logistics.
Hours and Pay – Business Analyst
- Monday – Friday
- 0830 – 1730
- £35,000 – £40,000 depending on experience.
Job Duties – Business Analyst, Coleshill
- Facilitating discussions with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Liaison with the Business Process Solutions and Development teams
- Capture and research the current ways of working by engaging with the respective stakeholders and using this as a baseline on which to assess change
- Facilitating the discussion and extraction of business requirements among stakeholders and documenting these to provide recommendations, solution designs and proposals
- Developing training literature and materials to speed up processes
- Provide support and expertise to colleagues in areas where you have a more in-depth knowledge
- Domain knowledge: A solid understanding of freight and logistics
- Structured approach to capturing business and information processes
- Great communication & problem-solving skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and tactical environment.
- Can produce technical designs and screen mock-ups
- Knowledge of the Cargowise One platform
- Business Analysis diploma or similar education
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.