Business Development Consultant – Scientific Products
- Responsible for identifying new opportunities to present the product
- Provide application and product knowledge during joint visits and project meetings
- Chillers, heat exchangers, Sensors, media separated valves, clean wet pumps and process gas controls
- Fuid and/or gas handling, Analytical instruments for fluids and gases – these are the types of market areas you’d be working in.
- Flexible approach and ability to manage a busy workload, including planning and managing your own projects.
- Customer facing technical experience for at least 5 years.
- Driving license is essential as some UK and European travel will be involved.
The benefits on offer:
- Salary: £40,000 – £50,000
- Pension Scheme
- Company Rewards & Benefits
- Retail Discounts
- Ongoing training and development
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.