Business Development Manager
Sales Manager / Business Development Manager – HMI, TFT Displays, Switches
We are searching for a commercially astute Sales Manager / Business Development Manager with a background selling electronics systems such as HMI controls, TFT Displays to join their established team.
A global electronics manufacturer. A technology leader listed on the London Stock exchange.
As BDM you will be selling bespoke technical solutions to a variety of sectors including: aerospace, medical, marine and other industries. This role offers a mix of account management and business development and will require travel in the UK as well as travel to the US and parts of Europe. Home based.
- New business development, generating sales of the full range of display and controls products
- Prepare sales forecasts
- Territory management UK, Europe, USA
- Report Competition activities e.g. new products, price strategies, personnel movements etc.
- Previous experience selling electronic components or products such as HMI, switches, control surfaces, TFT displays, monitors, touch screens, or similar
- You will have been as a Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Business Development Manager or similar
- Full knowledge and understanding of the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Experience selling into Aerospace, Defence, Healthcare / medical, automotive or automation sectors
- Driving licence and passport
- Salary – £50,000-£55,000
- Bonus / Commission Structure targeted for new business
- Company Car / Car allowance
- Phone, Laptop
- Pension Scheme
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.