Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – 3PL Specialist
Location: Midlands / North
Salary: £35,000 – £50,000 (DOE) + Commission + Company Car or Allowance
My client is looking for a results driven, experienced Business Development Manager to help grow their business and 3PL sector. The right candidate will be an experienced sales-person who has worked previously for a UK based Freight Forwarder and have the ability to bring on accounts and business. Knowledge and experience with 3PL, Sea and Road Freight would be advantageous.
Business Development Manager Package Benefits:
- Annual Salary: £35,000 – £50,000 (DOE)
- Full time: Monday to Friday – 9:00am-5:30pm
- Flexible working – managing own diary and week
- Commission scheme.
- Company Car or Allowance.
- 22 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays.
- Contributory Pension scheme.
- On-site Parking.
- Opportunities and encouragement for progression and development within the company.
Business Development Manager Key Responsibilities:
- To develop and maintain eﬀective business relationships with new and existing clients, offering excellent customer service.
- To generate and follow up sales leads, visiting potential and existing customers to obtain new business at reasonable proﬁt.
- Promote the business to new and existing clients to help grow the 3PL sector.
- Provide accurate information to internal operations staﬀ in order that all relevant administration can be completed eﬃciently.
- Work with Line Managers to promote speciﬁc markets and generate business, through a co-ordinated programme of targeted joint calls.
- Be up-to-date on current developments in the market and information on competitors.
- Freight Forwarding Sales / BDM Experience.
- 3PL experience.
- Import and/or Export Road and Sea Freight experience.
- Experience working for a freight forwarding company.
- Ability to bring business would be advantageous.
- Hold a full, clean, UK driving licence.
#Business Development Manager, #BDM, #3PL, #Sales, #Account Management, #Ocean Freight, #Sea Freight, #Road Freight, #Freight Forwarding,
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.