Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – Mechanical
Are you an ambitious sales manager or business development manager who would like to work for one of the UK’s leading mechanical equipment manufacturers
The company is re-structuring and has forecasted growth which for the right person, could lead to massive career progression
- Salary dependent on experience but will be in the region of £45,000 to £60,000
- Bonus currently 10% but will be increasing later in the year
- £6000 car allowance or company vehicle
- Private health insurance
- Remote working
- Currently selling to M&E contractors in the Midlands
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment such as pumps, booster sets, valves, heating, HVAC, boilers etc to contractors
- Based in the Midlands
- Ambitious with strong sales and communication skills
- Engage and build a network of key stakeholders within M&E Contractors, leveraging existing relationships and agreements
- Manage a list of existing customers and develop a defined list of potential accounts
- Manage a secured pipeline of opportunities/ quotes
- Forecast orders
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.