Business Development Manager – Contract Manufacturing
Business Development Manager – Contract Electronics Manufacturer – UK wide
If you’re looking to accelerate your career progression and sell services for a leading worldwide electronics manufacturer, this will interest you.
I’m recruiting a Business Development Manager to join a publicly-traded sub-contract manufacturer of electronic solutions with sites worldwide. You’ll have the opportunity to progress down a variety of career paths, leading to director level and beyond.
A new-business focus and previous experience within electronics manufacturing services is vital. You may have been a Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Account Manager, Business Development Manager or similar.
- £40,000-£55,000 base
- 25-45% bonus based on individual performance
- Company Car / Car allowance
- Phone, Laptop
- Pension Scheme
- Driving new business growth within the electronics sub-contract manufacturing division
- Attend exhibitions and trade shows
- Visit the company site to demonstrate capabilities of manufacturing facility
- Experience or knowledge of sub-contract manufacturing within the electronics space
- Knowledge of IoT (internet of things), connectivity, PCB manufacturing or similar component-focused electronic field is preferred
- Experience or ambition to work in a new business focused sales role is essential
- Can be based anywhere in the UK
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.