Business Development Manager – Food & Packaging Sector
Business Development Manager / Sales Manager – Food Sector – Automation
My client is a global manufacturer of electromechanical automation products with a large UK presence and headquarters. Their huge product range is used in every production and manufacturing sector around the world.
This remote and national sales role focuses developing sales within the Food sector and food processing & packaging machinery OEMs.
Purpose: to develop new sales opportunities, new customers and further develop product application opportunities with customers in the food sector.
- Evaluate and target significant segments of the food industry customer base
- Work with UK and global teams to share knowledge & idea’s
- Map customer base and end user processes
- Identify and drive new product development
- Develop a 5 year sales plan
- UK wide and international travel for customer visits, exhibition attendance and exhibiting
- Likely to have recently held a position such as: BDM, Sales Manager, Sales Engineer, Marketing Executive or similar sales based role in a relevant engineering sector.
- Minimum of 4 years experience selling or working in the UK Food Industry
- Automation or Machine Build sector experience
- UK driving licence.
- Educated to a HNC or degree level in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Salary to £60k DOE
- Company car
- Private Health Care
- 25 days holiday with a holiday trading scheme.
- 37.5 Hours Mon-Fri
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.