Business Development Manager – HORECA
Business Development Manager (HORECA) – Southampton – Up to £38,000
Our client, who are a known foodservice company are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team in Southampton to help grow their HORECA portfolio across Hampshire and Wiltshire.
The Business Development Manager should have experience in business development and account management experience in the foodservice industry with working relationships with restaurants, hotels and pubs.
Job type: Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday – 09:00am to 17:30PM
- Salary: Up to £38,000
- Car allowance
- Responsible for sales activities and involved in respective sales segments for the company.
- Develop the Horeca channel focusing on hotels/cafe/restaurants sector
- Participate with senior management in the development of strategic marketing plan
- Responsible for all trade accounts receivables, monitoring of A/R aging on a proactive basis
- Responsible for identifying and securing new clients in addition to yielding existing clients to ensure revenue targets are met.
- Analyse market needs and trends, to identify and deliver strategies to support the company’s business development plan.
- Develop and maintain a high level of product and service knowledge to facilitate the support to potential and existing clients.
- Meet the sales targets and KPIs as set and agreed by the senior management
- Weekly reporting on all sales activities to monitor the success and effectiveness of activities
- Must have necessary experience in the HORECA sector.
- UK Driving license
Proven track record with at least 2 years related FMCG Sales experience in F&B/HORECA
- Able to work independently, professionally and be a good team player. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outspoken, cheerful and dynamic character with positive working attitude
- Able to interact with people of all levels and possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive with a strong sense of responsibility and result-orientated
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and able to work independently with a strong sales drive
- Must be a team player
WR Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for all vacancies in the logistics industry. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.