Business Development Manager – International Logistics
Business Development Manager – International Logistics – Manchester
£30K – £40K – Plus Company Car and Industry leading bonus structure
One of the UKs largest Logistics companies is looking to add to their growing sales force in Manchester.
The company has seventeen offices across the UK and deal with Imports and Exports via Road, Sea and Air across the World.
If you have a strong sales background, good tenure and a good track record in ANY industry but want to get into logistics then this could be the role for you!
Internal sales people wanting to become business development managers or current BDMs will be considered.
- £30K – £40K basic- depending on experience (OTE after 2 years Circa £60K)
- Impressive bonus structure
- Company Car (BMW, Audi etc)
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- 24 Days holiday plus banks
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Company pension
The Business Development Manager Role:
- You will be field based and in the office one day a week.
- You will manage your own diary and develop your own portfolio of opportunities.
- Achieve new business sales targets by developing relationships with new (and lapsed) customers.
- Generate own leads and opportunities and follow up on any leads and referrals resulting from Company Operations activity.
- Own the sales process from lead generation to closing the sale.
- Arrange own meetings and prospect for new business.
- Negotiate sale (price, costs, delivery and specifications).
- Effectively interact with the Operations team.
- Maintain sales pipeline using CRM software.
- Maintain a monthly personal sales activity plan.
The Business Development Manager Requirements:
MUST have sales experience; Internal or as a Business development manager.
Must have a strong track record in sales.
MUST have UK sales experience.
An excellent communicator both written and verbally
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.