Business Development Manager – (M62 Corridor)
My client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join the team. The company has been supplying fluid power products for over 30 years, specialising in high quality, economical industrial hose, hydraulics and associate site services. They have grown steadily and now operate out of 5 branches, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Newcastle, Teesside, and Sleaford.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Sales Team in which you will manage and grow an established geographical customer base covering the North-East (M62 Corridor), developing existing business and identifying and securing new business. You will have a dynamic approach, commitment and experience field sales in a similar industry.
- Develop and maintain existing accounts ensuring increased and repeat sales
- Seek new business opportunities and build positive, lasting relationships
- Develop your knowledge of company products to assist in promoting them
- Work with the Internal Sales Team to ensure all opportunities are investigated
- Regularly communicate all activity to relevant people / systems
- Sales, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong organisational skills, planning ability and self-motivation
- Sales experience with engineering-based products
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- B2B area sales management (2 years required)
- Full, clean driving licence
- Have previous experience industrial hose and/or hydraulics
- Have knowledge of the food and beverage / chemical industry
- Have knowledge of fluid power products
- £35,000 TO £45,000 (Pending of Experience)
- Company Car
- Mobile phone, tablet and/or laptop
- Annual Company Bonus Scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Workplace Pension
- Secure and stable employment
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.