Business Development Manager – Nuclear
Business Development Manager / Key Account Manager- Home-based – Nuclear sector
A unique opportunity for a commercially-biased professional seeking a home and field-based role, working for a medium-sized organisation that delivers mission critical engineering to Europe’s nuclear and healthcare industries.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within the nuclear sector, as well as managing existing client relationships, organising attendance at industry events and working in collaboration with various other departments.
Previous experience may have been as a Key Account Manager, Sales Manager, Customer Manager or similar in the Nuclear sector.
- Salary – circa £55k depending on experience
- Annual pay reviews
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension (6%)
- Private healthcare
- Death in service 4x annual salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Coordinate and lead all business development activities
- Identify, pursue, and capture new client relationships in line with agreed strategic objectives.
- Organise attendance of, and represent the company at, industry events, exhibitions conferences etc.
- Own and manage existing client relationships in line with agreed strategic objectives.
- Collect, analyse, and present intelligence on market sectors, clients, and competitors to support tendering marketing and sales activity throughout the year.
- Work with technical staff (Delivery team) and product specialists where required to address customer’s requirements. Work with internal commercial and other relevant departments to maximise deals and manage complex queries.
- Develop capture plans for new opportunities.
- Managing allocated opportunities on the customer relationship management system (Salesforce).
- Work with the Tendering & Proposals Manager to develop opportunities in their infancy through to formal tendering phases.
- Strong experience in commercial account/relationship management as a Key Account Manager, Commercial Manager, Sales Manager, Customer Manager or similar.
- Understanding of Nuclear sector (main organisations, structure etc.)
- Ability to analyse and understand the position of an organisation within a given market
- Experience organisation attendance at industry events (exhibitions, trade shows etc.)
- Strong presentation skills, both in person, verbal and using MS office applications.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.