Business Development Manager – Wine
Business Development Manager (Wine) – Central London – Up to £45,000
A Business Development Manager is required for an independent Wine manufacturer, importer and distributor.
The Business Development Manager MUST have a proven track record in Field Sales within the drinks industry selling in to on-trade businesses.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the development of the Wine category within Central London and achievement of targets. The role involves development of new customers, liaising with the director and raising the profile of the Wines category To sell into on-trade businesses – Restaurants, Bars, Hotels etc
The role is based in Central London/within M25
- Up to £45,000 basic salary depending on experience
- 23 days’ holiday (excluding public holidays), increasing to 25 days following two years’ service.
- Uncapped commission
- Annual trip to visit the winery of at least one of our producer partners
- Laptop & Mobile phone Oyster card
- Driving sales of the product range across all routes to market
- To manage and grow drive new businesses
- To maintain and keep records in a full and complete manner
- To handle all queries in the appropriate manner escalating when appropriate
- Arrange training/taster sessions with clients
- Drinks industry sales experience is ESSENTIAL
- Selling into On-Trade is ESSENTIAL
- WSET Level 1 and above
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.