Buyer – Electronics
Purchasing Officer / Buyer / Purchaser – Electronics – £35,000
I’m recruiting a Purchasing Officer / Buyer to join a global electronics manufacturer.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large, publicly traded technology leader that offers structure and progression.
This role would suit a Buyer or Purchaser with experience procuring electronics/electronic components
- £30,000-£35,000 base salary
- Flexible / Hybrid Working
- Site Incentive Bonus Scheme
- Early finish on a Friday
- Cycle Scheme
- Pension matched to 7%
- Health Assured – 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Sharesave scheme
- Working hours – 7:30am – 4pm Monday-Thursday & 7:30-1pm Friday
- Generate MRP for Key suppliers/Commodities.
- Assist with projects & RFQ generation
- Negotiates and agreeing pricing with Suppliers.
- Raise and manage EC orders.
- Manage invoice queries.
- Obtaining and transacting into MRP, the weekly expedite reports and acknowledgements from suppliers.
- Generating and reviewing the monthly shortage report.
- Identifying and reporting to both operational staff and the Purchasing Manager any supply chain risk that may impact the ability to manufacture to plan.
- Ensure Quality standards are rigorously applied to all tasks completed
- Adhere to all policy and legislative requirements concerning Health & Safety and Environmental Legislation.
- Experience as a Buyer / Purchaser / Purchasing officer
- Experience in an engineering environment, ideally electronics, is preferred
- Experience in supplier negotiation / supplier management
- CIPS qualification preferred
- MRP (materials requirements planning) experience
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.