CAD Technician – Civil or Structural Engineering
Are you a CAD Technician with experience working on Civil or Structural Engineering projects?
Would you like to work for a consultancy that have a wide variety of projects from structural engineering design to historic buildings or highways design.
My client are a well established consultancy based in the South West and are currently expanding.
- Working on General Arrangements/ Structural Layouts and Details in Steel, Concrete, Timber and Domestic
- Using CAD to support external works and plot drainage supporting our engineers in the design of large residential sites and structures of a variety of use
- Produce drawings on Civils and Structural projects using AutoCAD
- Working on multiple projects alongside engineers
- Relevant experience within a Civil engineering consultancy
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD
- 2+ years experience would be desirable
- Up to £35,000 per anum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.