I’m recruiting an CAD Technician to join a leading manufacturer of fluid technology in Huddersfield. A specialist organisation seeing massive growth and that offers great opportunity for progression and development.
- Provide general engineering support to the sales team addressing customer enquiries and orders
- Design (Solidworks) fittings, weld assemblies, tooling and other engineered items to meet product requirements
- Update the stock and Quality management controlled document systems as required to manage design changes.
- Work with wider engineering functions within the business to ensure product quality and manufacturing capabilities are well supported.
- HNC / HND/ Degree level. Subjects are likely to be mechanical, manufacturing, plant or related.
- Experience in lieu of formal qualification will be considered.
- Practical field experience of engineering, Ideally, but not essential, is fluid systems (e.g. hydraulic, chemical plant)
- Use of a modern 3D CAD system to generate parts and industry standard engineering drawings (e.g. solidworks, Inventor, ProE, CATIA). Specific training will be given in Solidworks
- Desirable – demonstrable organisational and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Salary between £28k-£38k
- Pension Packages
- Flexible working
- Healthcare Plan
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.