Calibration Service Engineer – Sensors & Control
Calibration Service Engineer – Sensors & Control – M5 Corridor
Opportunity to join an industry-leading, publicly traded electronics manufacturer who provide cutting-edge technology to the aerospace and defence, water, energy, automotive, offshore exploration, medical, fire, glass and steel industries
I’m seeking an electrically-biased engineer who is comfortable in front of customers to join my client, in a role that offers training, development and progression.
Previous experience may have been as an Electrical Engineer, Service Engineer, maintenance engineer or similar.
- Base circa £28,000-£30,000
- Company car
- 1.5x overtime
- 25 annual holidays + 8 statutory holidays
- Life Insurance
- Pension Contribution up to 7%
- Share-save scheme
- Perform calibration on customer equipment using approved procedures and good metrology practices
- Calibration of measurement instrumentation
- Install, configure, commission, calibrate and repair on-site instrumentation
- Liaise with customers
- Ensure all documentation and certification are accurate and produced on time
- Based around the M5 corridor – Gloucester, Bristol, Birmingham, Worcester or nearby
- Comfortable with regular travel to customer sites and interfacing with customers
- Formally trained or qualified in relevant technical field
- Knowledge of flow, level, pressure and temperature controls and instrumentation
- Experience in calibration role preferred, as is working experience with industrial ovens/furnaces and refrigeration systems
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.