CNC Manual Miller
Manual Miller – Central Gloucester – Double Days – £38,000-£40,000
Manual Miller required to join a fast-growing manufacturing company based near Gloucester Quays due to continued substantial growth.
While the Manual Miller role is primarily to set and run turret and bed mills, experience on centre lathes is also beneficial. Knowledge of using Prototrak controls will be advantageous.
Salary – £38,000-£40,000
Double Days – 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm Monday-Friday rotating weekly
26 days of annual leave + bank holidays
3% Employer Pension Contribution
Income protection scheme
Private medical cover
Cycle to work scheme
As the successful Manual Miller you will:
- Set up and operate conventional milling machines, running turret beds and bed mills.
- Set up and machine a range of features on parts, such as tapers, slots, radiused grooves etc.
- Will work off of engineering drawings.
- Self-inspect your work with operation First Off’s using hand-held measuring tools.
- Ensure all activities carried out are compliant with company health & safety policies.
- Ensure all production documentation is completed.
- The successful Manual Miller will ideally be apprentice trained
- Must have previous experience working on a manual milling machine (turret mills or bed mills) in a production environment.
- Knowledge of machining composite materials (desirable).
- Experience of working in a target driven production environment.
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.