CNC Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer – CNC Machinery – High Quality Industrial Machinery
I am recruiting an experienced CNC Machine Tools Service Engineer with knowledge of Siemens and/or Heidenhain CNC controls.
The company has a long established reputation for high end manufacturing solutions, across a large portfolio of Germany principal companies, delivering the highest quality German CNC machine tools.
- Installation and commissioning of machines
- Routine maintenance and Preventative Maintenance contracts
- Breakdown support in terms of fault diagnosis & repair
- 60/40 Electrical bias usually more effective and attention to detail is a high priority requirement.
- Mechanically biased engineers need to be confident of machine control operation for use in diagnosis, electrical knowledge required.
- Sound mechanical knowledge of CNC machines required, required to perform mechanical tasks, exchange ball screws, spindles, geometric alignments
- Siemens, 840D PL, 840D SL
- Heidenhain iTNC530, TNC640
Experience with the following machines would be beneficial but training will be provided if required:
- Basic Salary: £37,000 – £40,000 + O.T up to £10,000
- Typical Hours P/W: 39 hours
- Paid Door to Door
- Fully expensed Company Car, of VW Superb Estate size.
- 25 days annual holiday in addition to the Statutory Bank & National holidays
- Contributory Stakeholder Pension scheme
- Annual Company Bonus Scheme
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.