Compliance – Fresh Produce
Compliance Supervisor – Fresh Produce
Join our dynamic team as a Compliance Supervisor in the thriving world of Fresh Produce! Step into an exciting opportunity with a well-established and passionate industry leader dedicated to innovation and sustainability. Recognizing our team members as invaluable assets, we prioritise rewarding their dedication and contributions.
As the Compliance Supervisor, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining customer-compliant operations and upholding the reputation of our consistently high-quality products. Engage with internal and external stakeholders, showcasing your exceptional communication skills and ability to seamlessly handle multiple tasks. Elevate your career in a vibrant and growth-oriented environment, where your expertise will be pivotal in shaping the success of the business.
- Salary: £32k-£34k
- company laptop and mobile
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Ensure compliance to audit and product specifications across the supply chain (including Farming).
- Develop and control a programme of internal audits
- Control and manage non-conformities and corrective actions, ensuring root causes are addressed.
- Actively participate in the company HACCP team and other working groups
- Support the Head of Technical in the development and management of Quality Systems documentation and policies.
- Challenge and maintain strong hygiene controls across the packhouse and wider business.
- Create, prepare & present KPIs & other reporting to agreed timescales
- Ensure accurate compliance records are maintained.
- Collaborating positively and proactively across the business
- May currently be a compliance or technical officer, audit reviewer, quality coordinator or similar
- Experience of working in a technical function in a fresh produce or fresh food environment.
- Great communication skills in order to successfully collaborate with other departments as well as customers and auditing bodies
- Will be familiar with retail audit standards and have experience implementing continual improvement processes
- Formal qualifications related to auditing or quality management systems is essential.
- HACCP Level 3
- Food Safety Level 3
- Experience in supporting or running BRC audit
- 3 years or more experience in the Fresh Produce Sector
- Valid driving licence.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.