Contract Logistics Manager
Position: Contract Logistics Manager
Location – Stoke-on-Trent
Salary £55,000 (Negotiable)
Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00am – 18:00
Our client is an award-winning global transport, freight forwarding and general haulage specialist, leading the way in the global logistics market.
We are currently hiring for a dynamic, results-driven Commercial & Operations Contract Logistics Manager, experienced in working across fast-paced 24-hour operations, covering a contract logistics department (Intermodal Transport, 3PL, Retail)
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated work history in contract logistics and be confident communicating across all levels and with all Stakeholders.
Contracts Logistics Manager Role & Responsibilities:
Overall responsibility for contract logistics department, financial, operations and commercial accountability.
- Management of major contracts, running dedicated services/fleet/ 300,000sqf warehousing facility and managing commercial relationships with key clients.
- Experienced in Contract Logistics implementation/project management
- P&L responsibility/ forecasting
- Contract renewals and retention.
- Experience running large contracts exceeding £1m+ in turnover
- Responsible for operations teams directly involved in contract Logistics
- Full senior operational, financial and commercial account responsibility
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Discount Platform
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Employee Engagement Forum
- Reward and Recognition programme
- Pay Day Treat Day
- Significant managerial experience in contract logistics with a demonstrated work history
- Knowledge of WMS systems including RF Scanners.
- Proven experience running a high-performing profitable contract logistics department.
- Able to promote and manage change.
- Effective organisational and time management skills, inclusive of prioritising workload
- Effective influencer and negotiator
- Confident decision-making and problem-solving.
- Able to deliver coaching/training.
- Able to interpret statistics and data effectively.
- Adaptable and quick to learn
WR Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for all vacancies in the logistics industry. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.