Control Systems Engineer
Electrical Control Systems Engineer – Newark
Due to impressive growth my client are immediately recruiting for a Control Systems Engineer with extensive knowledge and experience of PLCs, SCADA, HMI and Electrical Control Systems for a well-respected specialist Industrial Automation Company.
You will be involved in project-based design of Automated Controls Systems from inception through electrical design, system programming and testing to final commissioning.
The company have a long history and are renowned for their innovative bespoke controls and automation solutions.
- Responsible for taking a project from scratch through to final commissioning.
- Electrical Control System Design
- PLC programming , primarily Mitsubishi and Siemens.
- HMI and SCADA configuration.
- Writing of functional and test specifications.
- Commissioning on site in both UK and abroad occasionally.
The role is 80% office based but will involve up to 20% travel throughout the UK, potentially overseas in the near future.
An Automation Systems Engineer with:
- Ability to interface with mechanical engineers to deliver functional automation control systems.
- Electrical Controls Design background
- PLC and SCADA + HMI programming background.
- Ability to electrically design complex control systems and to configure and integrate both PLC programmes and SCADA / HMI operator interfaces completely from scratch.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.