Controls Engineer – Electrical Engineer
Controls Engineer – HVAC
My client is an established global manufacturer of HVAC plant room installations supplying throughout EMEA from their UK site. They have an excellent brand and employer reputation due to teamwork and valuing their employees’ contributions.
The company has many interesting projects in the pipeline so now recruiting to meet customer demand. It is a great time to join as further senior opportunities will arise with the growth of the team.
We invite applications from experienced HVAC Controls Engineer with a background in; building services / M&E ideally from either a HVAC manufacturer, M&E Contractor or Building Services Consultancy background. We would consider an Industrial Controls / Automation Engineer.
- The EICA Controls Engineer designs, estimates plans and controls individual projects
- Control Panel Hardware Design
- Software design, programming, fault finding of control solutions for bespoke and standard products
- Demonstration of fully functioning controls system in factory & site environments
- Design Authority
- Project planning and capital equipment procurement
- Contract review to ensure schedule, technicals and commercials
- Produce Sequence of Operations, controls schematic and initial design submissions
- Attend design meetings with client and internal Project Manager as and when required
- Site commissioning of controls aspect of overall project
- Organise & produce CAD drawings using proprietary design software
- Prepare production BoM’s
- Assist in preparation of O&M manuals
Hours: 38 hours, flexible working between 0930-1530
- Experienced HVAC Controls Engineer, EICA Engineer. We would consider an Industrial Automation Engineer
- Control panel hardware design experience
- Software design in Tridium or Corel or Mitsubishi or Siemens
- Controls/Electrical HNC
- AutoCAD experience
- Driving licence preferred
- Salary to around £52K
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Career progression
This is a long-term career opportunity to join a well-run company with great leadership.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.