Customer Project Manager – Analytics Software
WR Logistics are currently recruiting for a Customer Project Manager – Analytics Software in Southampton
This is an exciting for a company with plans to grow hugely within the next year with exciting progression opportunities.
This is for a company that’s focus on making logistics more efficient are trying to achieve net zero on a global scale.
Hours and Pay – Customer Project Manager – Analytics Software
- Monday to Friday
- 0900 – 1730
- Hybrid – 2 – 3 days in the office, the rest can be worked from home.
- £50,000 – £60,000 (depending on knowledge and experience)
Job Role – Customer Project Manager – Analytics Software
- As the Customer Project Manager, you will be responsible for successfully delivering a variety of customer projects as part of the on-boarding journey that customers take prior to full software deployment into their operations. This role is an exciting blend of project delivery, customer support in using their products to ensure customer success. Working closely with the commercial and engineering teams, you will be responsible for delivering ground-breaking products to customers. You will be trained to become an advanced user of their analytics software tools.
- As a small tech company on an exponential growth trajectory, you must work well within a team and take individual ownership of delivering customer success.
- Day to day work will include managing live customer fleet trials using the products, customer relationship management, on-boarding new customers, providing product user support, customer data analysis, and capturing product user feedback.
Key Requirements – Customer Project Manager – Analytics Software
- Customer facing account management experience.
- A good understanding of commercial vehicle fleet management.
- A good understanding of how telematics and advanced data products are used within the commercial transport industry.
- A good understanding of Electric Vehicle technology and charging infrastructure.
- The ability to analyse and interpret data to solve problems in the context of Electric Vehicle operations.
- Proof of organisational skills: either through prior experience or higher/further education.
- The ability to articulate complex problems into easy-to-understand solutions. Confidence and enthusiasm.
- Willingness to work on a broad set of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Desirable Requirements – Customer Project Manager – Analytics Software
- Experience working in fleet management, electric charging infrastructure, fleet leasing consultancy and/or telematics.
- Project management experience.
- An understanding of the commercial sales process.
- An understanding of the modern transport industry
#Customer Project Manager – Analytics Software #southampton
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.