Customer Service Clerk – EU Road
Customer Service Operator – Stretford – Up to £27,000
This dynamic freight forwarding company covering the UK, Ireland, and Europe are looking for a Customer Service Clerk to join their team.
The role is to meet customers’ requirements for the safe and efficient transport of their cargo effectively and in accordance with company operational procedures and statutory requirements including Health & Safety to the satisfaction of clients and a return for the company.
- Communicate effectively in a professional manner with customers to ensure their quotations and traffic requirements are fulfilled in line with their booked instructions.
- Ensure customer quotations are completed correctly and within agreed timescales.
- Take bookings from customers ensuring that their requirements can be met.
- Communicate with all stakeholders in the delivery process.
- Ensure legislative compliance in all areas.
- Ensure that the company operates within all agreed operational procedures, and within statutory requirements including the provision and maintenance of a safe working environment.
- Prepare correct/collate documentation to the Customs & Compliance department for Export ensuring all requirements are met.
- Perform and correctly implement General Administration, e.g. invoicing, filing, queries in accordance with the companies’ requirements.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively (via use of IT systems, email, telephone, social media) with internal and external customers, suppliers and other offices as required by operational procedures.
- Communicate with and pursue customers who have not made recent bookings, make and establish new accounts & Sales.
- 2 years min of EU Road Freight experience/knowledge
- Strong Customer Service Skills
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.