Customer Service Executive (Road Freight)
WR Logistics is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Executive (Road Freight) based in Melton Mowbray.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our thriving freight forwarding client based in Melton Mowbray.
Hours and Pay – Customer Service Executive (Road Freight)
- Monday – Friday
- 1000 – 1800
Job Role – Customer Service Executive (Road Freight)
Ensure timely and accurate movement of freight and information, while providing exceptional customer service to internal and external Customers within the Road Freight Department.
Duties – Customer Service Executive (Road Freight)
- Weekly completion and sending of KPI Reports
- Ensure shippers commercial invoices have the required customs information.
- Monitor weekly PODs outstanding.
- Submit clearances with 3rd Party Brokers
- Analysis of new customer and at-risk-customers based on performance.
- Maintaining log of customer claims
- Handle customer calls and deal with customer queries
- Track & Trace of inbound shipments
- Informing customer of transit times
- Must apply attention to detail and always ensure accuracy of data input.
- Provide solutions and initiative and understand customer’s need to improve customer experience.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction level to retain customers.
- Manage daily complaints and ensure timely resolution.
- Maintain good and appropriate records on customer management system.
- Handle and assist escalated cases until customer is satisfied
- Maintain good relationship with all internal stakeholders to ensure all departments are aligned and updated.
- Ensure proper implementation of procedures and policies, new services, products, and systems.
- Work with all other Road Freight departments to ensure smooth flow of deliveries.
- Ensure immediate response for customers to enhance their customer service experience and strengthen their loyalty.
- Analyse and resolve the claims and compensation cases.
- Ad hoc task may also be required.
- An understanding of Customer Services
- Proven experience of using
- Proficiency in Excel and Word required.
- An understanding of Road Freight Logistics
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.