Customer Service Representative – Loughborough – 12mth Contract
A great opportunity has arisen to join a global manufacturer electrical products. A truly world class large corporate company with a brand and reputation of quality. They offer excellent opportunities for career progression.
Do you want to work for a massive global company, where they care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and their people?
I am recruiting for a Customer Service Representative on a 12 mth contract that could lead to a full time role who will coordinate all customer queries and opportunities for the EMEA sales region.
Your key deliverables :
- Coordinate customer quotations
- Provide timely information to customers on a variety of issues including but not limited to; pricing, logistics and quality, ensuring optimal customer service
- Maintaining customer relationship management system with accurate and up to date information
- Generate and work on reports relating to sales order management
- Appropriate escalation of issues when necessary
In order to be successful in the role the candidate will need the following knowledge:
- Experience of working in Customer Service or Inside Sales
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- SAP and CRM knowledge would be preferable
- Good time management
- £23k and benefits package
- Could lead to FULL-TIME role and Great promotional opportunities – The company encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately WR Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.