Customer Service – Road Freight
WR logistics are currently recruiting for a Customer Service – Road Freight in Bradford.
This is a permanent position for a thriving Freight forwarder based in Bradford
Experience within customer service and road freight would be an advantage.
Hours and Pay – Customer Service – Road Freight
- Monday – Friday
- 0830 – 1700
- £22,000 – £28,000 (depending on industry experience)
The role – Customer Service – Road Freight
- First point of contact always providing a high level of customer service to clients.
- Take bookings utilising internal software.
- Provide quotations and ensure that quotes are logged and set up for handover to sales teams.
- Proactively follow up on quotations with clients
- Managing a high-volume email inbox
- Updating and completing KPI
- Understand the general information about the industry changes and trends.
- General Admin Support to the team where required.
- Ad hoc Administration duties
- Be organized on quotations.
- Keep a proactive mindset when it comes to customer enquiries.
- Be self-motivated and ambitious on new things.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task.
- Ability to build rapport with customers, developing client relationships throughout.
- Resolving any issues and problems faced by customers; dealing with complaints to maintain trust.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Industry knowledge desirable but not essential
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job titleCustomer Service – Road Freight
Salary £22000 - £28000
Consultant Tasha Bryant
Consultant Phone 023 9285 2314
Consultant Email email@example.com
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.
©White Recruitment. All Rights Reserved