Salary: Up to £35,000 (DOE)
33 days holiday allowance per annum inclusive of Bank Holidays
Life Assurance 2 x annual basic salary
Pension – auto enrolled at 3 months, 5% employee, 3% employer contribution
Simply Health cash back scheme following successful completion of Probationary Period – 6 months.
Full time: Monday to Friday
Hours – 9:00 – 5.30
Co-ordination and processing of all transport modes, dealing with all types of shipping documentation for
customs clearance. You would be also tasked to identify of any customs specific regulations or requirements relating to importing goods from the relevant
countries, in line with client directives and standard operating procedures..
This is a role that would suitable for an experienced customs clerk who are looking for more responsibility which could lead into a supervisor role.
Day to day:
- Ensure data fully and accurately entered into all systems in accordance with company best practice
- Process customs declarations through ASM Sequoia
- Maintain a thorough understanding of HM Revenue & Customs regulations
- Timely invoicing of jobs in line with KPI.
- Resolving day to day issues with Clients and Vendors.
- Minimum 3 years UK experience of international imports and freight forwarding
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fully conversant with all HMRC regimes and entry types
- Comprehensive understanding of ASM Sequoia and CHIEF
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.