Customs Clerk (4 on, 4 off) – Immingham – Up to £26,000
Our client who are a known freight forwarding company are looking for a Customs Clerk to join their team in Immingham.
You will be tasked with the co-ordination and processing of all transport modes, dealing with all types of shipping documentation for customs clearance. You would be also tasked to identify of any customs specific regulations or requirements relating to importing goods from the relevant countries, in line with client directives and standard operating procedures.
Job type: Permanent
Hours: 07:30am – 18:30pm | 4 on, 4 off rotation*
* If the candidate needs training, the first 6-8 weeks would be working Monday to Friday 0900-1700hrs.
Salary: Up to £26,000
* Completing Import or Export Customs Clearances
* Completing NCTS Transit System T-Forms
* Using related software such as Destin8, Chief, NCTS, CNS, Descartes
* Administration tasks
* Maintain a thorough understanding of HM Revenue & Customs regulations
* Timely invoicing of jobs in line with KPIs
Experience in the following is desirable:
* Customs Clearances (1-2 years experience in either Exports or Imports (or both) desirable)
* Experience of all matters Customs related desirable
* Customer focused with the determination and willingness to deliver an excellent level of service
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.