Customs Operations Manager
WR Logistics are currently recruiting for a Customs Operations Manager in Dover, Kent!
This is an exciting permanent opportunity to join a thriving freight forwarding company as an Customs Operations Manager in Dover!
The role is to manage, mentor and motivate a team of customs clearance staff and optimise the efficiency and performance of the business.
Hours and Pay – Customs Operations Manager
Monday – Friday
£55,000 – £65,000 basic salary + plus bonus = £75K OTE
The role – Customs Operations Manager
- Working as part of the management team the successful candidate will focus on the following key responsibilities:
- Staff management (Mentoring, motivating and supporting the team).
- Hands on Operations management.
- Profit & Loss responsibility.
- Problem solving where required.
- Identifying areas to improve the efficiency of the business.
- Key Account Management.
- Business development (existing clients & new opportunities).
- Generating & Calculating quotations.
- Compliance management.
- Facilities management.
- Attending the weekly operations / sales / management meetings.
Experience and Requirements
- 10+ Years Customs Clearance Experience.
- Management experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Good organisational skills.
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.