Demand Planner – Luton – Up to £38,000
Our client, who are a leading drinks distributor are looking for Supply Chain Planner to join their team in Luton.
As Supply Chain Planner, You will be tasked to monitor a drinks portfolio ensuring that replenishment commitments and demand are met.
Job type: Permanent
Hours: 09:00 to 17:00 | Monday to Friday
- Up to £38,000 per annuam
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working after probation
- Employee discount
- Pension scheme
- You will be tasked to monitor a portfolio of wines ensuring that replenishment commitments and demand is met
- You will manage order review cycles, frequency, consolidation and size to ensure that the portfolio operates within the agreed target objective
- To work alongside the sales team to ensure specific requirements are planned and delivered
- Prepare seasonal ‘stock build’ plans to mitigate the effects of peak trading periods and periods of producer closures. Share such plans with 3PL partners to support capacity planning activities
- Review purchase orders, amend, approve and release as appropriate
- Experience as a Supply Chain Planner
- Working knowledge of replenishment/forecast planning processes within the food/drinks industry, preferably in wine
- Experience using ERP and replenishment modelling software packages ideally Netstock & Navision
- Strong communication skills
WR Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for all vacancies in the logistics industry. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.