- Proven experience of being a drainage engineer
- Experience of CCTV surveys, jetting or tankering.
- Good Mechanical skills
- Full UK Driving License, with a minimum of Cat C1, preferably C HGV although not essential
- CSCS, Confined space, HPWJ and CCTV qualifications although not essential.
- £25,000 to £35000 plus door to door
- 37.5 hour contract
- 1.5 x salary overtime
- 2 x salary bank holidays
- 23 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Assist on client sites performing general pump station cleaning, drain/gulley cleaning, jetting, drainage and CCTV surveys
- Providing reports and photos of equipment, with the use of a PDA and mobile phone.
- As part of the role you will be required to lift weights of up to 25kg
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.