Draughts Person / Designer
Draughts Person / Design Engineer
An opportunity to join the team of a growing engineering company, delivering mission-critical engineering to Europe’s nuclear and healthcare industries.
The successful Draughts person / Designer / Design Engineer will be responsible for the production of CAD models, engineering drawings and associated engineering information as part of a multi-disciplined engineering team.
Salary up to £48k doe
* Produce engineering drawings compliant with BS 8888 and other relevant BS/ISO standards.
* Produce engineering designs ensuring design for manufacture and design for assembly is captured
* Support Design Engineers during the detail design phase, ensuring proper application of tolerances, limits and fits etc.
* To provide feedback and training to other engineers with respect to best practice draughting techniques and methods.
* Ensure manufacturing capabilities are reflected in the detail designs.
* The ability to be a hands-on SolidWorks design asset if, and when, required.
* To attend planning and briefing meetings
* Collaborate with the project team to clarify any technical issues
* Draughting / Design for manufacture experience including Technical Reporting and document control
* HNC/HND Engineering Discipline (Mechanical)
* Engineering Degree (BEng / MSc) desirable
* Knowledge of engineering delivery process
* 2D / 3D CAD Design (SolidWorks or similar)
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.