Draughtsperson – £35,000-£54,000 (DOE) – WinchesterDraughtsperson required to join a fast-growing engineering company who specialise in bespoke special purpose machinery for highly regulated industries, based in Winchester. My client offers great career development opportunities, internal and external training as well as the chance to work as part of a dynamic and fast-growing team. The Draughtsperson will be responsible for the production of mechanical engineering drawings compliant with BS8888 and other relevant BS/ISO standards, will have thorough working knowledge of Solidworks and will provide feedback and training to other engineers with respect to best practice draughting techniques and methods. The Package: Salary – £35,000-£54,000 37 hours per week Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30 and Friday 08:30-16:30 Private health care Pension 6% company contribution 25 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing with length of service) Death in service 4x annual salary Cycle to work scheme Bonus scheme based on company and individual performance Relocation package offered Responsibilities:
- To produce high-quality engineering drawings, compliant with BS 8888.
- Support Design Engineers during the detail design phase, ensuring proper application of tolerances, limits and fits etc.
- Capture and convey design intent on manufacturing drawings.
- Gain insight and knowledge of the company supply chain to ensure manufacturing capabilities are reflected in the detail designs.
- When required, support the Lead Draughtsperson or other Engineers in the checking of engineering drawings.
- Support the Lead Draughtsperson in the application and update of the company Draughting
- Manual and draughting related procedures.
- The ability to be a hands-on SolidWorks design asset if, and when, required.
- Assist in general clerical and administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the Engineering Department.
- HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Experience working within highly regulated industry.
- Experienced Solidworks user, preferably using PDM.
- Will ideally have working knowledge of BS 8888 and other relevant standards is advantageous.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.
©White Recruitment. All Rights Reserved