Electo-Mechanical Engineer – M25 Corridor
ELECTRO MECHANICAL ENGINEER
My client, one the UK’s market leading companies in the supply, manufacture, design, install and service of pumping equipment, is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join their site teams.
The ideal candidate will:
- be a motivated individual with proven electro-mechanical experience with knowledge of installing, servicing and commissioning of pumping and related equipment.
- Be located around the M25 corridor
- Hold an electrical qualification to 17th or 18th Edition
* Attend nationwide site breakdowns as necessary and ensure 24 hour call out policy is maintained
* Be prepared to stay away from home when required, at least one night per week
* Be available on a rota basis to provide standby cover for weekends and bank holidays, as required
* Complete site reports after each visit, obtain customer signature where possible and return in a timely fashion
* Be a good ambassador for the company, promoting all products and services at every opportunity
* Ensure that the company vehicle is stocked and van-stock and tools required at all times
- Earn upward of £50k once trained
- 30 days holiday inc. bank holidays (rising to 33)
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.