Electo-Mechanical Site Engineer
- 24hr call out.
- Be prepared to stay away from home when required – about 1 night per week
- Be a good ambassador for the company.
- Driving licence (Essential)
- Electrical Qualification to at least 17th or 18th Edition / Electrician – essential
- Experience working in Pumps or similar industrial equipment; compressors, generators, motors
- Service engineer, maintenance engineer, pump engineer, installation engineer
- Salary £35k, £47K earning with callout
- Company Pension.
- After a qualifying period; private health care, critical illness cover and death in service insurance
- Opportunity for progression
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.