Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer – Building Services
Working closely with a well-established M+E Building Services Consultant seeking to enhance their Plymouth team by onboarding an Electrical Design Engineer.
Our client offer Mechanical, Electrical and Sustainable Consulting expertise across a varying range of sectors inclusive of Mixed-Use Development, Residential, Healthcare and further.
The role will involve close working with Senior level colleagues along with external training in order to further enhance your skillset.
The Role –
– Collaborating Electrical package designs for a varied range of sectors within the built environment area
– Client interaction as well as site surveying and activity
– Involvement in discussion across whole project scale / overview of series of Electrical projects simultaneously
– Possess HNC or degree within Building Services or relevant Mechanical / Electrical Engineering areas
– Illustrate Building Services environment working experience for exceeding at least 2 years
– Strong technical, relevant software understanding / capability to bring own ideas to project developments
– Salary to £45k per annum
– 36 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays
– Professional fees payment
– Private Healthcare
– Hybrid working model
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
REGISTER FOR JOB ALERTS
Were always updating our available positions, register now to sign up to our jobs by email service, and stay informed when we list new positions that are relevant to you.